Purple Dream
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



Stories Bio Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog .. I'm Athirah but you can call me Tyra . 12 y/o . UPSR Candidate 2013 . Hope you guys enjoy my blog .
٠•●♥ I Love Capital L ♥●•٠


My World


My Clock



Lets Chat With Me

Leave Your Stepfoots in the Chatbox!





Thanks

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: Riena
Re-Edited By: Tyra(ME)
Thanks To : C U T E


Welcome And Introduce ...

Hi .. My nama is TYRA ( juz a nickname ) .. And ... This is ME !


Yg duduk tersengih-sengih mcm kerang busuk tu lah aku .. Cute kann ?? ( Yg buat PEACE tuh ! )

Haa .. Ni kwn2 aku .. Yg pkai spek tu Izyani .. Sebelah tu Syazwani .. Diorang ni BFF , TWIN and .... 12 y/o .

Ni plak ADILA .. She can makes me laught all the time .. A cute jokers .. Trust me ! 

This is IFFATUL . Kitorang pnggil dy Iffa or Fatul .. She is kind but .......... ( Nnty aku citer , k ? )

Ni HAZWANI .. She is too cute .. Too Jokerss .. Too .... Nnty adda masa aku citer lgi taw .. ;)


#Luckily .. *sgt* tangan aku dh sakit .. hmm .. Opkoss nnty aku sambung buat entry , k ?? daa .. Chow !